Monday, March 31, 2008

My Productive Birthday and A Question About Mail

Well, yesterday it was my birthday. I hung one more year on the line...

Wait.

Okay, yesterday was really my birthday and all week I was looking forward to getting up nice n' early (something I rarely do on Sundays) to head out to the old flea market and then off to my parents for a nice home-cooked birthday meal.

Well, neither of these planned activities disappointed in the least.

While at the flea, I picked up a few cards that I will be writing about very soon and also a box of cards that I got far cheaper than I would have expected.

While at my parents, I managed to pick up all the issues from the first year of Baseball Cards magazine that I will be doing articles on (1989), picked up my 89 Score box so I can finally let Jason know what I have to help him with his set, and also got to sort through a good chunk of my collection looking for cool cards to put in my soon-to-be-better-than-ever baseball album.

Now here's the question I have for all you experts out there:

What is the best way to mail about 400 cards to someone? My only concern is that the cards get to their destination safely.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found the 200-count boxes work well; I would assume a 400-count box would do just as well. Wrap it in brown paper (like a grocery bag, just cut it down), and tape it up good. There's plenty of room for a label or to write the address on the brown paper.