Saturday, March 22, 2008

2008 Topps Heritage Box Break, part 6

They're baaaaack...


Box Break 6 from Rich Borosky on Vimeo.

Well, there's a couple nice things in there.

That Lance Berkman jersey card is pretty nifty if I do say so myself. I appreciate that there's part of a pinstripe and not just a plain white swatch.

The Magglio Ordonez insert card looks, well, un-attractive, but in a 50s kinds way, so that makes it a little bit cooler.

Besides those two cards, there's the Franklin Gutierrez and Greg Maddux base cards and not a whole lot else for me to get excited about in these three packs.

As always, contact me if you see anything you like!

3 comments:

Andy said...

The background on the Bonderman card is pretty unusual...

Jason T. Carter said...

The background music is sweet.

Rich said...

Thanks!

It's James Brown singing "I Got THe Feelin'"